- Face-laminated gypsum panels provide dimensional stability and sound blocking (CAC).
- Clean Room panels have a vinyl face and back and sealed edges to meet federal standards for clean rooms.
- Sheetrock Clean Room panels have a vinyl face and back and sealed edges to meet USDA/FSIS requirements for food processing areas.
- Regulated environments such as clean rooms and kitchens/food preparation areas, which require highly cleanable surfaces that resist absorption of chemicals and odors.
- Demanding applications subject to moisture exposure, temperature swings and exposure to dirt and grime, such as exterior soffits, marine environments, parking garages and locker rooms.